PSA Certification: Category A
Memberships: ISI, PSA, USFS
Current Rate: Figure Skating: $45 half-hour, $90 an hour
Current Rate: Hockey: 1 player: $90, 2 players: $60, 3 players: $50
Specialty: Freestyle, pairs, moves in the field, choreography
Additional Info: Sherri is a PSA Master Rated Coach in pairs and holds a level IV PSA ranking. She has been coaching regional, sectional, national and international level skters and medalists since 1988. She is a USFS Gold medalist and a former natinoal pair skater. Sherri was formally the National Team coach for the Philippines (2009-10). She is an ISI Gold level judge. Sherri enjoys coaching skaters of all ages and abilities while sharing her love of ice skating.
Current Rate: $40/half-hour
2014-2020 Principal Performer for Disney on Ice
- 2013 US Figure Skating Championship competitor
- 2013 Midwestern Sectional pewter medalist
- 2012 US Figure Skating Championship competitor
- 2011 US Figure Skating Championship competitor
- 2012 Midwestern Sectional silver medalist
Specialties: Freestyle, Moves in the Field, & Choreography
Additional Info: Morgan has had extensive training in the competitive and professional fields. She is a USFSA double gold medalist in both free skate and moves in the field, and has spent the last 6 years skating with Disney on Ice as a principal performer. Morgan enjoys coaching skaters of all ages in jumps, spins, moves in the field and choreography.
Current Rate: Figure Skating: $30 half-hour
Current Rate: Hockey: 2 players: $80, 3+ players: $45
Additional Info: Figure skating/ hockey instructor with 20+ years experience specializing in Basic skills, Power skating, Choreography, Off Ice conditioning and Stretching. Beth is energetic and fun, she leads by example and builds, strong confident young skaters. “Even If you’re new to skating, or want to refine your skills, I’d love to share what I’ve learned through the years. Opportunities for power instruction during team practices as well!”
Pro Time Protocol:
- Students and coaches must pay for their session time online before taking the ice.
- No more than (4) students at one time may receive instruction
- Professionals will be required to abide by the Professional Instructor’s Responsibility Code.
- Failure to use good judgement and responsibility, or to follow the Responsibility Code will result in loss of skating privileges and repeat offense will result in the immediate termination of coaching privileges.
Interested in becoming a staff coach?
Candidates must meet certain criteria and apply via online form. To request form, contact Jennifer Anderson directly and be prepared to submit:
- Complete and pass USA Hockey Background test (renews annually)