NYTEX Senior Hockey League
The NYTEX Senior Hockey League is for players over the age of 18.
All games will be played inside the NYTEX Sports Centre.
Summer 2016 Nytex NSHL Information
Ages 35 and up
- Individual Registration ONLY!! Teams will be selected by a panel of adult league players/coordinators to make sure that the teams are as even as possible. If you are interested in being on this panel, please contact Caryn ASAP! Registration will open Monday, April 18th. Please register by:
Call Caryn at 817-520-3076
**Please have the following information ready for registration: Player Name, Date Of Birth, USA Hockey Number, Method Of Payment
Total Cost Per Player: $125
- Program includes 6 games plus championship round (1 additional game)
- Games on Saturday's only (June 4, June 11, June 18, June 25, July 9, July 16...Championship Day July 23)
- Max of 13 players on a team, plus goalie(s)
- Three 20 minute run time periods, 4 minute warm up, 5 minute run time, sudden death OT period before going to a 5 man shootout.
- Players will have to abide by the 3 goal max per game. If a player scores his/her 4th goal, it does not count and the faceoff goes back to center ice.
- Jerseys with team logo and number will be provided. Championship team will receive championship tees.
This is a USA Hockey Sanctioned League! All players must present their USA Hockey number once they are registered. You can go ahead and get your 2016-2017 number now if you would like to...your current number will expire in August.
THIS IS MEANT TO BE A FUN LEAGUE...ANY PLAYER THAT RECEIVES A MAJOR PENALTY ACCOMPANIED BY A GAME MISCONDUCT WILL BE AT RISK FOR SUSPENSION FOR THE REST OF THE OVER 35 SEASON!!