- Operations StaffServes as facility, ice, and grounds maintenance. Previous ops experience a plus. Must be able to lift 75 lbs. Duties include but not limited to, cleaning glass, sweeping, mopping, taking out trash, cleaning restrooms and locker rooms. Discounts and credits given on employee account based on hours worked. Discounts also at our in house eatery, ZuRoma. Must be reliable, on time, and have reliable transportation. E-mail resume to Rick Mulrain at Rick@NYTEXsports.com
- Hockey Skating CoachesLooking for hockey instructors to supplement our growing Skating Academy program. Applicant should have excellent communication skills and able to teach groups of 10 or more basic skating moves in a high paced and positive environment. Classes are year round on Fridays from 5:30 p.m.-6:30 p.m. & Sundays from 2:45 p.m.-3:45 p.m. Please send inquiries to Skating Director Jennifer Anderson at JenKnute@sbcglobal.net.
- Figure Skating CoachesSeeking figure skating coaches to supplement our growing figure skating program. Applicants must have excellent communication skills and be experienced with coaching ISI group classes of 10 or more. USFSA and PSA ratings a plus. Please send inquiries to Skating Director Jennifer Anderson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Brahmas Seasonal InternshipPart-time, unpaid. Can accommodate credit hours needs (10-20 hours/week, flexible schedule). This internship is best suited for those pursuing a career in sports communications, sports management, or a similar field. Video work/editing and Photoshop skills preferred but not required. Applicants should supply resume and any media samples to Chad Siewert at CSiewert@NYTEXsports.com
- Skate GuardsPart-time, hourly. Contact Caryn Rooney at email@example.com if interested.
- Front DeskPart-time, hourly. Contact Caryn Rooney at firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.